Whether "Weekend Warrior" or "Elite Athlete", your body has definite needs nutritionally. Here`s what athletes SHOULD NOT put into their bodies.
1. White refined sugar and candy
2. Alcoholic beverages, coffee, and "cola" drinks
3. Artificially flavored products with too many preservatives added
4. "Junk Foods" and empty calorie snacks
5. White refined flour products
6. A daily intake of "Fast Food" items
7. Tobacco products
8. "Quick" prepared convenience type foods, T.V. dinners, and other high calorie, low nutrition foods
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.
|Jennifer Mathes, Ph.D.|