Tennis is the perfect form of exercise, but if you are not an active person, you need to take it slow...here are some tips to get you back on court.
1. Have your physician advise you on your current state of health, and what you need to do to get the most out of your time playing tennis.
2. Break a little sweat before playing. Jogging in place, or light calisthenics are perfect.
3. Stretch. If you`re not sure how to stretch properly, check out www.yoga-tips.com.
4. Play! If control is a problem, play up close, bump the ball, and work with your partner to get a "mini-rally" going. Tennis is more fun when you`re not picking up balls throughout the hour!
5. Stretch. Important after play, as your muscles are still warm, and are receptive to stretching. You`ll be less sore, and less apt to injure yourself when you stretch for a few minutes before and after play.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.